My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
These grilled pineapple slices are the perfect way to add flavor to your favorite meals! Eat them with burgers, grill them on kabobs, top your tacos with them, eat them with fried rice, or share them as a sweet & spicy side dish!
-1 pineapple cut into slices (you can also use canned slices if needed)
-1 tbsp of Urban Accents Sweet Habanero Seasoning Blend
-A bit of butter or oil if cooking on the stove
To Make on the Stovetop:
1. Slice your pineapple into rings or strips
2. Put a bit of butter in a saucepan
3. Once the butter has melted and coats the pan, place pineapple slices (make sure to only put as many slices as fits on the bottom of the pan)
4. Sprinkle the top with seasoning blend (you can do as much or little as you prefer)
5. Flip and sprinkle the seasoning on the other side
6. Cook until they are as browned as you'd like
To Make on the Grill:
1. Slice your pineapple into slices or strips
2. Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of each piece
3. Put them on your warm grill and cook until preferred amount of grill/char
4. Flip and cook the other side
5. Serve and enjoy!
We recommend eating these with burgers, add them to grilled kabobs, cut them up and top them on a taco, or eat them with stir fry to add a sweet and spicy kick!