My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
If you like Brussel sprouts, you will LOVE this recipe! And if you don't like Brussel sprouts.. this recipe will change your mind.
A cheesy, crispy, flavorful side dish that pairs well with a variety of meals!
-1.5 lbs Brussel Sprouts
-1 cup Di Bruno Brothers Swiss Gruyere Cheese grated
-3/4 cup Heavy Cream
-5 tbsp Olive Oil
-Salt & Pepper
-2 large Shallots peeled and cut lengthwise, or 1 small onion chopped
-3 Garlic Cloves chopped or sliced
-1 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat your oven to 425.
2. Chop your Brussel sprouts in halves, and cut your onion and garlic. Toss your veggies together with 2 tbsp of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour in to a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and roast for 12 minutes. Stir once halfway through the cooking time.
4. While your veggies are roasting, combine the breadcrumbs with your remaining 3 tbsp of olive oil. Mix and add a bit of salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. After the initial 12 minutes of roasting, take your veggies out and pour the heavy cream, scatter the cheese and mix around. Bake for another 12 minutes.
6. Take your veggies out of the oven, cover with the breadcrumb mix (do not mix in.. these make a nice crispy top!). Put back in the over for 8 minutes.
7. Let cool and enjoy!
Try drizzling with one of our Terrapin Ridge Aiolis or we drizzled some Hank's Linger Hot Sauce on them and the combo was DELISH!
This dish pairs great with a variety of meals, from pizza to steak or crab cakes! It is a must try.