My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
You don't need to go out to eat to have delicious sweet potato fries with a flavorful dip! These fries with Terrapin Ridge Harissa Aioli are a must try! The fries are the right amount of sweet and crispy, while the Harissa Aioli is flavorful with a bit of spice!
-4 sweet potatoes
-1 bottle of Terrapin Ridge Harissa Aioli
-4 tbsp cornstarch
-3-4 cloves of garlic minced (can use garlic powder instead)
-1 tsp smoked paprika
-1 tsp chili powder
-salt & pepper
-6 tbsp olive oil (you want all of your fries to be coated, so you can add more olive oil if needed)
1. Pre heat your oven to 450 degrees
2. Peel and cut your sweet potatoes into your preferred fry shape (the key is you want them to all be as uniform in size as possible)
3. Toss your dry fries in the cornstarch
4. Then add your oil, garlic and spices and mix well so that all of the fries are coated. (If they seem dry, add some olive oil)
5. Place on parchment paper on a baking sheet, or a cooling rack on a baking sheet. If you don't have either, you can cook directly on baking sheet, the fries may stick a little, but this is how we made them.
**Make sure your fries are spread out and not all layered on top of eachother
6. Cook for 20 minutes & check your fries. Move them around if needed.
7. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
8. Serve with Harissa Aioli dip and enjoy!