My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
These delicious Valentine's-inspired cookies are PILLOWS of dessert LOVE!
Made with the decadent Ruby Chocolate Bar by Chocolove, these are a fun spin on a classic favorite!
-2 and 3/4 cup flour
-1 bar of Chocolove Ruby Chocolate
-1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels (if you prefer your cookies extra chocolatey... can omit or do a fourth cup if you want more dough, less chocolate.)
-2 sticks of salted butter melted
-3/4 cup brown sugar packed
-3/4 cup granulated white sugar
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 375
2. Chop up your Ruby Chocolate.. We recommend cutting each small square into four pieces to make mini Ruby chips.
3. Mix your wet ingredients & dry ingredients separately
4. Combine & roll into golf ball sized dough balls
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes. Check to see if they are starting to turn golden brown, if not, cook them a bit longer.
6. Remove from oven and let cool
7. Pour a glass of your preferred milk and enjoy! Or package them up and give them to someone you love!
Tag us on instagram or Facebook and let us know what you think! <3