My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
These roasted veggies are packed with flavor! With a hint of parmesan and lots of savory herbs, this recipe is the perfect side dish to serve with your meat of choice and/or rice. Easy, flavorful and healthy!
-Two packs of Parmesan Mediterranean Seasoning Blend (one package comes with three packs, so you'll have plenty of seasoning to make this recipe even bigger!)
-1 Butternut Squash
-1 bag/1 lb of Brussel Sprouts
-1 Head of Cauliflower
-2 Large Carrots
-1 Sweet Onion
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. Chop all of your veggies and put in a large mixing bowl
3. Add Olive Oil to your bowl so that all of the veggies are lightly coated (we used about 4-5 tbsp)
4. Mix your seasoning packets in to your coated veggies and toss
5. Put on roasting trays and spread the veggies out (this will help them cook faster and get a little crispy)
6. Roast for 15 minutes, and then check and toss veggies around
7. Roast for another 15ish minutes.
8. Once your veggies are soft or a little crispy, they are ready!
9. Serve with salmon and rice. (It would be good with lots of other things, but this is what we recommend)
If you are vegetarian, try mixing with pasta, chickpeas and a bit of balsamic!