My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
These wings are juicy, just the right amount of crispy, and coated in a mouth watering blend of Hank's Heat and honey! Don't watch the Super Bowl with out them... trust us.
-20 Chicken wings
-1/2 Cup Hank's Heat hot sauce
-1 Tbsp Hank Rub (the one with the black cap)
-1/4 Stick of butter
-4 Tbsp honey
-1 Tbsp olive oil
-Celery sticks & carrots
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, 1 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp Hank's Heat. Mix until the wings are evenly coated and ingredients are evenly dispersed.
3. Place on a sheet pan and bake until the internal temp of the wings are at 165 degrees and skin is crispy.
**If you like your wings extra crispy, you can bump the oven to 425 for the last few minutes to add a bit of extra crisp to the skin.
4. While the wings are cooking, combine the 1/4 stick of butter, 4 Tbsp of honey and the rest of the Hank's Heat in a saucepan or skillet. Cook on low or medium heat, and mix until combined. ... You have just created Hank and Honey Sauce!
5. Put the cooked wings into a large mixing bowl and add the Hank and Honey Sauce. Mix in until the wings are fully and evenly coated.
6. Serve with Blue Cheese and Celery.