My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Need an easy, delicious meal idea?! This grilled cheese features TWO local favorites, Bacon Marmalade from Eat This Yum and Smoked Horseradish Cheddar Cheese from Chesapeake Gold Farms.
The marmalade gives it a sweet, tangy bacon taste, and the cheese is a melted mix of smokey, saltiness... together, its amazing!
What you will Need:
-Bread of your choice (We used Dave's Killer Bread because we were snowed in and it's what we had :) ) A fresh sourdough or brioche would be amazing!
-Chesapeake Gold Smoked Horseradish Cheddar Cheese
-Skillet, frying pan or panini press
1. Butter one side of your bread.
2. Spread Bacon Marmalade on the other side.
3. Cut your Cheddar and layer on top of the Marmalade (Make it as cheesy as you like!).
4. Spread Bacon Marmalade on the other piece of bread & stack it so the Marmalade side is down on the cheese.
5. Butter the top of the bread.
6. Grill on a hot skillet, frying pan or panini press. Make sure the cheese is melted and the bread is nice and toasted.
7. Cut in half & enjoy!