My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
These tacos are a meal time game changer! They're ridiculously easy to make, and they're WAY better than takeout! Top them with guacamole, pico and some homemade coleslaw, and your life will be changed!
-1 bottle of Terrapin Ridge Apricot Ginger Teriyaki Glaze
-4 chicken breasts
1. Put chicken and the full bottle of glaze in a crockpot. Make sure to mix the chicken in the glaze so each breast is coated.
2. Turn your crockpot on low, and let sit. (We recommend putting it together in the morning, and letting it slowly cook until you're ready for dinner. We put it together at 9am and shredded the chicken at 5pm.)
3. If you can, check on it once in the middle of the day and move the chicken breasts around in the sauce.
4. Once you're ready to eat, shred and enjoy!
W recommend serving it on warmed corn tortillas, and topping with Taste of Puebla Guacamole and Pico. Add a bit of goat cheese, and sprinkle with some sesame Cole slaw.. SO GOOD!
Cole Slaw Ingredients:
-1 bag of Cole slaw or broccoli slaw mix (we used Giant brand)
-1 tbsp olive oil
-1 clove of garlic minced
-2 tbsp sesame oil
-1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like things)
-1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
-a bit of salt and pepper
-toasted sesame seeds **optional, just for a little crunch
1. Mix up your dressing with all ingredients, except for the toasted sesame seeds
2. Mix into your veggies and toss.
3. Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and let it sit.
**We recommend making it about an hour before you're ready to eat and let it sit. The flavor of the dressing will have more time to soak into the slaw and make it extra yummy!