My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
This dip is super easy to make, requires minimal ingredients and is so good you aren't going to want to share! Featuring Frontier Soup's Zesty Taco Dip packet, this is a game day MUST!
This recipe also makes great leftovers! Use them to make homemade taquitos, eat with rice as a taco bowl, or add into a tortilla with rice and avocado for a delicious burrito!
What you'll Need:
-1 Pack Zesty Taco Dip Mix
-About 3 cups chicken (12-16 oz)
-2 tbsp olive oil
-1/2 cup water
-1 can tomatoes with green chiles (10 oz can) .. You can use a can of regular diced tomatoes for less heat
-2 cups shredded cheddar or cheddar jack cheese (We used a Mexican blend)
1. Heat your olive oil in a large saucepan
2. Add chicken and cook until you can start shredding it
3. Add in dip mix, water and undrained tomatoes
4. Cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat, or until the excess liquid cooks off
5. Stir in your cheese until it is fully blended
6. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, please post and tag us @rooted.newlondon! We want to see your delicious creations!