My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
This recipe is a crowd pleaser! Perfect for a healthy flavorful dinner, featuring Terrapin Ridge Farms Coconut Curry Aioli!
-1 pound chicken (or meat of your choice)
-1 or 2 Bell Peppers
-1 or 2 Zucchini
-1 or 2 Yellow Squash
-1 large Onion
-Terrapin Ridge Coconut Curry Aioli
***You can make these as veggie-full as you'd like. For our first creation of this recipe we used 1 bell pepper, 2 zucchini, 1 yellow squash and a large red onion.**
**You can also make it vegetarian and just leave the chicken out of the equation!
1. Cube your raw chicken into pieces that can be skewered. Put them in a ziplock and about 3 table spoons of Coconut Curry Aioli (or enough to make sure all of the chicken is lightly coated in the sauce). Let sit in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
2. Chop your veggies into cubes so that you can get the skewer through them and they won't fall off.
3. Season your veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper so that they are all coated.
We also used curry powder to add flavor, but you can add any spices you like, or just go with salt and pepper!
4. Assemble your skewers with the marinated chicken and raw veggies.
5. Grill or bake until the chicken reaches 165F and has grill marks.
**If you are baking your kabobs, make sure you flip them every 5-10 minutes. We also HIGHLY recommend broiling them for the last few minutes to get a grilled taste!
3. Drizzle kebobs as light or heavily as you like with the Coconut Curry Aioli. Serve with rice, udon noodles and/or salad and enjoy!
If you love this recipe, please let us know by posting it on your social media and tagging us @rooted.newlondon! We would love to hear your feedback!