My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
This flavorful seasoned shrimp is easy to make and extremely delicious! It takes less than 10 minutes to make, and goes great with a variety of foods. Use it in tacos, serve with rice and veggies, pair it with Alfredo pasta, or get creative on your own!
What You Will Need:
-1 package of Urban Accents Baja Shrimp Seasoning
-1.5-2 lbs shrimp (fresh or frozen and thawed)
-2 tbsp butter
1. Make sure you have taken all the shells off of your shrimp.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix your shrimp and the full packet of Baja Seasoning. Make sure all pieces of shrimp are coated in the seasoning.
3. In a large saucepan, start melting your 2 tbsp butter and add the shrimp.
4. Cook on medium heat.
5. We drained some of the excess water and continued cooking, mixing often. This is give the shrimp a more well-cooked texture.
6. Once the shrimp is as cooked as you'd like, remove from heat and serve!
We paired our with rice and a salad, but this would go really well with a variety of foods! Try it as shrimp tacos with guacamole, or blend it into Alfredo pasta! You can't go wrong.